Presentation of Mary School offers a quality Extended Care Program to meets the needs of families who require before and/or after school supervision for their children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
What does Extended Care offer my child?
The learning doesn’t stop at 3pm in our school! Social, emotional, and academic growth continue to happen through the following activities:
- Homework assistance
- Daily opportunities for reading
- Opportunities to participate in small group games, which provide basic skills such as sharing, taking turns, and respecting others
- Group or individual play indoors or outdoors (weather permitting)
- Opportunities for daily imaginative play
- Opportunities for arts and crafts
- Opportunities to develop self-discipline through adherence to regular routines and responsibilities
What does Extended Care cost and what are the hours?
Before Care will be $5.00/day
After Care will be $8.00/day
Before & After combined will be $10.00/day
Before care hours will be 7:00-8:15 AM
After care will be 3:00-5:30 PM
How do I sign up for Extended Care?
Please contact our School Office at651-777-5877 or complete the form below.
"*" indicates required fields
If you have any questions regarding extended care please contact the school office at 651-777-5877.