Since its establishment in 1949, Presentation of Mary Catholic School has cultivated a culture grounded in academic excellence, sound Catholic tradition, and the belief that we must teach to the whole child. We offer Early Childhood through eighth grade education as well as extended and summer care programs. This provides a student and their siblings the opportunity for shared educational experiences in a safe environment and enables families to make a balanced lifestyle choice by minimizing travel for their children.
Who We Are
Presentation of Mary School is a Catholic elementary school within the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis serving students in conjunction with the Presentation of Mary Discovery Center from infancy through eighth grade, and is fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
At Presentation of Mary School we bring the light of Christ to all who enter our doors. Grounded in our Catholic tradition we are guided by excellence in spiritual and academic preparation that is accessible, recognizes each child’s unique God-given gifts, is rooted in service, and builds a foundation on which students can achieve their full potential.
At Presentation of Mary School we prepare our students academically and spiritually to be faith-filled and forward-thinking citizens. We partner with families to fulfill this mission by inviting all God’s children into our community. Our school is a place where students can flourish, grow, and develop according to their God-given dignity through rigorous curriculum and opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge as Christ would with wisdom, compassion, and grace.
- Create and promote an environment where each child encounters Jesus Christ, and that they are known and loved.
- Foster a culture of measurable academic excellence through critical thinking skills, innovation, a global perspective, and emphasis on faith, stewardship, and personal growth.
- Encourage a love of learning that develops the whole child – mind, body, and soul.
- Partner with school and church families to support students as they prepare for life through knowledge, truth, and values.
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment in which students can discover and grow their individual God-given talents.
- Promote a culture founded on integrity, faith, and a moral compass.
- Support passionate and dedicated teachers to make a positive difference in the lives of their students long after they graduate; empowering them to become engaged leaders of both their parish and broader community.